An early release of Undisputed, Steel City Interactive's next boxing opus, is now available on Steam, with the addition of a Career Mode. In this mode, players can create their own boxer, shaping their destiny towards glory by facing boxing legends such as Canelo Alvarez, Tyson Fury, Oleksandr Usyk, Katie Taylor, Sugar Ray Robinson and many more.
Developed by Steel City Interactive and published by PLAION, Undisputed presents itself as the most authentic boxing game to date, marking the long-awaited return of a major title in the genre for over a decade. Fights are more than just an exchange of blows; they require tactical mastery, the ability to choose the right angle of attack, set traps and thwart the opponent's plans.
To become the reigning champion, you can count on:
– Revolutionary footwork mechanics, including an extensive movement modifier that helps you move around the ring with ease.
– More than 60 different shots. Strike from multiple angles and directions. Fent to set a trap and strike back.
– All the tools you need to become a defensive wizard. Deviations, inconsistencies, avoidances and blockages.
– Physics-based interactions, so hits can sometimes bypass defenses or even break through them.
– Unique close combat.
– Stamina management during combat, thanks to the adrenaline system.
– Small details that count. Knees, intentional fouls, tackles and interactions with the referee.
– 50 traits and attributes to distinguish the styles and abilities of fighters.
– Multiple AI styles and difficulty settings, to suit both beginners and pound for pound masters alike.
Key features of Early Access Career Mode include the ability to create a custom boxer (male or female), assemble a team of managers, trainers and coaches to advance your career, negotiate contracts and strategically prepare each fight with the dynamic help of your trainer.
Additionally, players can improve their skills in training camps, decide on their career goals and chart their own path to stardom, either by winning all the titles or building a huge fan base.
Do you have what it takes to become the undisputed champion?
find out more